The training will take place online on the 14th and 15th September 2021. To win one of the two places they have offered to the Women4Cyber Community, apply through the form below before August 30.
The training's overall objective is to develop and enhance the
capabilities of the participants so that they can effectively undertake
conformity assessment activities as set out in the Cybersecurity Act. It covers
the EU cloud certification scheme (under development) and related cloud
certification schemes and security management frameworks, cybersecurity
auditing of CABs and vendors.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The individual must comply with the following eligibility criteria
- Successful completion of a university or a technical college degree or equivalent qualification in relevant studies, e.g. cybersecurity, computer science, engineering or other relevant sciences.
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer or analyst of secure ICT products and/or processes
- Good working knowledge of ICT Security Standards, Regulations and Requirements.
- Good knowledge of ICT security (at least in security by design processes) and good understanding of software and hardware technologies
command of English
THE SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
- Applications open until Monday, 30th of August, 2021
- Selected candidates will be notified at the latest by Monday 6th of September
The training will cover the following topics:
Introduction to Cloud Security:
Introduction to the EU Cloud Service scheme:
Certification Process from A-Z:
- Security Requirements: SR definition, Stakeholder & Risk Owner, Cloud ServicesLifecycle, Terms and definition, Operational Environment, How to create Security
- Evaluation Procedure: Evaluation Input, Security Assurance Description, Attackpotential
Apply before August 30!