The Cyber Security Coalition (Belgium) has kindly offered a free spot in their ‘Cyber Security Awareness & Culture Manager’ training programme (Autumn 2021), for two members of the Women4Cyber community.(APPLICATIONS CLOSED)
The Certification as ‘Cyber Security Awareness & Culture Manager’ was created in 2019 by the Awareness Focus Group of the Cyber Security Coalition. This training programme for members by members combines members’ best awareness practices in cybersecurity and tackles the challenges of behavioural and cultural change.
Learn how to create your own awareness plan
Each module consists of both theoretical and practical exercises which will lead the participant to create their own cybersecurity awareness plan by applying the processes that have been created and refined by the trainers, who are experienced industry experts.
Participants who successfully complete the
programme receive a Certification supported by the Cyber
and the Centre for Cyber Security Belgium (CCB).
WHO CAN APPLY?
- The training programme is open to all employees of our member organisations and to two individuals nominated by the Women4Cyber Foundation.
- Participants do not need to be technically skilled but should have a grasp on the basics of IT, be interested in cybersecurity and committed to learning.
- Technical experts can also join the programme if they want to learn how to improve the effectiveness of their communication about cybersecurity issues and solutions.
- Participants must be motivated to combine working with a dedicated training pathway, for which they should have the support of their line manager.
THE SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
- 30 applicants will be admitted to the training programme (but only 2 will be selected via this contest, for the free slots offered to Women4Cyber community members).
- Interested candidates must submit an application form with their motivation by Tuesday, August 24th.
- The Coalition Operations Office will inform all candidates about the selection decision at the latest by Wednesday, September 8th (5:00 PM).
- The language of the training sessions will be English.
- The online training sessions will be recorded.
- Participants must be able to attend Microsoft Teams meetings for the online sessions.
- The in-person sessions and the Certification ceremony will take place at the BluePoint conference centre, boulevard August Reyerslaan 80, 1030 Brussels. There are parking facilities in the building. The nearest metro station is Diamant.
Discover the full programme and all useful practical information in the brochure.
Download the brochure