Women4Cyber Chapters exist to support women in the field of cybersecurity at a local, national, or pan-regional level.
Local experts have extended knowledge of their particular cybersecurity ecosystem and therefore they can determine the priorities and approaches best suited to implement our mission in their area of action.
We currently have 5 national chapters and are keen to establish more
- W4C France (formal chapter)
- W4C Spain (formal chapter) - Official LinkedIn page
- W4C North Macedonia (formal chapter) - Official LinkedIn page
- W4C Albania (formal chapter) - Official LinkedIn page
- W4C Finland (informal chapter)
More information coming soon!
At present, Women4Cyber has another dozen chapters in the pipeline. Do you want to mobilise the community in your own country or leverage on existing activities at local / national / regional level? Or join forces with one of the existing chapters?
Contact us and we’ll help you build your local / national / pan-regional / international Women4Cyber chapter!