Youth Ambassador Programme
The W4C Youth Ambassador Programme is a pilot initiative of the Women4Cyber Foundation in collaboration with the National Chapters, designed for young women interested in representing the voice of their peers in the field of cybersecurity within their country. The goal is to inspire other young women to participate in cybersecurity at various levels, including awareness, education, and profession and to grow their skills
- Through their example, W4C YA will inform and inspire women about cybersecurity studies and career paths
- Reach out to their national communities and beyond, connect with students, and engage decision-makers
- Share their voice across various mediums. Work with social media to raise awareness about women in cybersecurity
- Training and mentoring support
- Attendance to international events with cybersecurity professionals and members of the EU Commission and Parliament and other European organisations.
- Privileged access to events or partnerships with national chapters and/or W4C EU
- A large network of contacts and discovering new opportunities
- Participation in a Video Campaign organised by W4C Europe
- Be featured on W4C EU and W4C (Country) websites
- Each W4C YA will receive a dedicated badge/certificate
The 2023 edition has come to an end. Stay tuned and follow the your national W4C Chapter for more information on the second edition of the programme!