- Awareness, best practices and female role models
- Tailored training programmes for women
- Women on the cybersecurity job market
- Women in cybersecurity R&I, emerging technologies and cyber challenges
- EU and national policies in line with Women4Cyber's messages
- International and national partnerships
GET A COPY OF OUR BOOK ''HACKING GENDER BARRIERS: EUROPE'S TOP CYBERWOMEN''
The book “Hacking gender barriers: Europe’s top cyber women” highlights over 100 women working in the field of cybersecurity in Europe. Its goal is to shed light on the different professional roles in cybersecurity and inspire young women by showcasing female role models active in the cybersecurity field.
There are no open positions at the moment.